|Position Title||Qualification Standard||Appointment||No. of Vacancies||Salary Grade|
|Project Support Staff VI||- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.|
- 3 years of experience of the following:
• Knowledgeable in computer systems, hardware, software and peripheral environment;
• Working knowledge in open source and propriety server operating systems, databases, Content Management Systems (CMS), Frameworks, Web Servers and multimedia software.
- Experience on handling Government websites is an advantage.
- Preferably with Civil Service eligibility
|Contract of Service||1||14|
Interested applicant should submit the following documents::
- Application Letter
- Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017)
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificate of Trainings Attended
- Certified true copy of Transcript of Records
COMM. Zenaida N. Elepaño
Legal Education Board
Ground Floor Red Cross Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue
U.P. Campus, Diliman, Quezon City
Please send your application to:
Note: Applicants with incomplete documents will not be processed.
Open to all qualified applicant regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation. In accordance to Civil Service Commission (CSC) Memorandum Circular (MC) No. 14, s. 2018 – “2007 Omnibus Rules on Appointments and Other Human Resource Actions, Revised July 2018″”